Sunday, August 15, 2010

Got off the damn computer and start running

So i was off to a bit of a slow start today.  It's been a long week and i was just tired.  Plus, since i did a race yesterday, Jo got to go do her run first.  So of course I was sitting here and playing with the computer and decided to hook up Skype to do video calls.  And one thing led to another and she got home, and I was still playing and it got to about 10:30.  So i couldn't decide what to do.  So i just went outsie the house and ran down Isle of Pines.  I did the first 4, but then the sun came out and it got hot.  The 4 miles was one of the best 4 milers I've had in quite some time.

I wanted to do at least 1 more so i came inside and did the last mile on my nemesis the treadmill.  so boring, but i did it.  Now i have tomorrow off and then back to the road on tuesday!

So today's lesson-get your butt outside and do what you have to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment