Thursday, August 12, 2010

First One

Well, this is my first post.  I decided to setup a blog to cover the running I'll be doing.  So my plan is to post a pic of where i run as well as a little bit about the run and what's going on.  Hope you like it. So this morning after running just last night, I got up early and headed over to Birkdale to try out a new trail I heard about.  Hard to believe that right behind the shopping center that there's a woodsy running trail, but there is.  So it's a pretty nice trail, it reminds me of the duck pond park in Ridgewood, NJ where i did a lot of my marathon training.  Except that the Birkdale trail is 3 miles round trip, while Jersey was 20!  So no long training runs at this place.  It was pretty humid this morning and i was tired, but i finished the 3 miles.  Looking forward to the Rock 'N' Run 5K this Saturday at the uptown amphitheater.

Today's pic is the movie theater at Birkdale.  I love this place.  The style of it reminds me of the Saratoga Springs resort at Walt Disney World.  I love the stars inside the building on the ceiling.

Anyways, welcome to day 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment