Thursday, September 9, 2010

If I can do it, so can you!! (and Shana Tova!!!)

Miles Run: Tuesday:4, Wednesday 4 (run 1), 2 (run 2), Thursday:4

Let's see, not a very interesting week in terms of running. Tuesdays I pretty much always wind up running on the treadmill, so that was Tuesday.

Wednesday, Jo traded back to drive the bus, so she could have off for the Holiday, so i didn't get to run with the Davidson Area Running Team, which was quite disappointing. Had to settle for another 4 on the treadmill in the morning. Later on in the day, though I did get to start working on 2 a days and hit the treadmill for another 2. Since I didn't get to do speedwork with the Davidson Team, I did a fast paced couple of miles.

Thursday at least I finally got to go outside. Even though it's Rosh Hashonah, I need to keep up my miles, so i did a soft 4 down to the marina and back. It was a clear beautiful morning, and on the New Years Day (for us Jews anyway), I got to stand next to the lake with no one on it, in the morning sun, and just look at the beauty of it. Very very nice.

On another note, active has put up this article on fall marathons:

http://www.active.com/running/Articles/21-Fun-Fall-Marathons.htm?cmp=16-5278

It shows the best 21 fall marathons in the US, a few of which I've done. So, if I can do it, you can do it. So let's get out there people!

No comments:

Post a Comment